ReguMare helps support the normal hormonal balance of your mare when temperament and marish behaviour adversely affects safe handling, willingness to work and performance. Helps settle squealing and excess flirting. Helps reduce sensitivity to being groomed or tacked-up. Helps balance mood and focus for more consistent training and performance. Use intermittently when your mare is coming into season or use consistently as required.
- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed to help support balance in mares when marish behaviour is adversely affecting safe handling, willingness to work and performance.
- Use intermittently when your mare is in season or use consistently as required.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) 3500mg
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 2500mg
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) 1500mg
- Natural liquorice flavouring
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to two times daily or as required.
- Loading dose is recommended
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Disclaimer: BetaVet recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.