A must have for any first aid kit.
- Idoform – A long acting bactericide.
- Activated charcoal – To stop bleeding.
- Resorcinol – To promote healing.
- Camphor – To repel flies.
Features and Benefits:
- Activated charcoal stems bleeding
- Deodorises and disinfects the wound
- Promotes rapid granulation and healing
- Minimises scar tissue formation
- Resorcinol has an anti-pruritic effect
- Camphor has analgesic and counter irritant
- properties, and repels flies
- Iodoform is antiseptic and slowly releases iodine
- Handy low-density plastic puffer pack
The wound should first be cleaned and dried if possible. Then puff the Wound Powder liberally over the infected area daily until the wound heals. Do not bandage powdered wounds.