Are you sick of your hay nets constantly breaking and not lasting very long?
Do you have a horse that is really hard on hay nets?
This strong, long lasting hay net may be the answer.
Super strong, with fixed holes so no stretching.
No ring in the bottom or rings around the top which are a common breaking points.
Thick draw cord. Thicker cord means it's easier to undo after being hung.
These are handmade by me so measurements may vary slightly from net to net
- Top opening - 64cm diameter
- Length - approx. 1 metre
- Hole size - 8 - 9 cm
- Draw cord - 2 meters
- Fits 2 - 3 slices of hay
These hay nets are a lot stronger than your average hay net therefore will not break as easily under pressure. Made from cord that has a 180kg breaking strain. Please make sure you use normal haynet safety measures when using them.
- Hang them high enough so that your horse’s hoof won’t get caught. Ever.
- Hang them low enough so that your horse doesn’t need to crank his neck to get a bite.
- When you tie up the hay net, the draw string must be out of the way of your horse when you hang the bag.
- Wearing a halter and/or cover, make sure any clips on face towards the horse to reduce the chance of him getting stuck on the net.
As these are handmade by me they are customizable. New colours being added all time.
- colour change subject to availability
- size change may increase cost depending on what is required
Colour has potential to fade if left in the sun for extended periods. Shed stored when not in use is recommended.